Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thing 22

Animoto is so much fun! I think this might be my favorite "thing" on the list. I am amazed at how creative the video is after you upload simple pictures. The site was very easy to use. They guide you through step-by-step. I had a little trouble getting pictures from my library on my computer into a format that would easily download. The trouble was more with me and the computer than Animoto. I wish the music they have on the site was a more extensive selection, but with a little searching, next time I will try to download my own selection. I can't wait to show several friends this site because I think they would have a lot of fun with it also. I was also impressed at how esily it was to send post my video to my blog. The site made it super easy. I will probably be looking into the subscription because the thirty second shorts just weren't enough!

No comments: